Receding gum is caused by a bacterial infection and leads to an accumulation of pus around the gums and teeth. Most patients with this disorder tend to ignore it because the pain comes and goes. However, besides being painful and causes inflammation of the gums, abscesses may also lead to angina and tooth loss, if enough is not addressed early. Reverse Receding Gum Line It is, therefore, important to consult a dentist if any form of dental pain to prevent the occurrence of more serious complications.
How does it feel like you have If swelling in the gum?
An abscess leads to crippling pain, and gnawing toothache could be so severe and continuous. Here are several of the signs that you have an abscess on gums:
- Pain when chewing
- With a bitter taste in the mouth
- Tooth sensitivity to hot and cold
- swollen glands in the neck
- Bad breath
- red and swollen gums
- An open wound that drains on the side of the gums
- A swollen portion of each jaw
- malaise and awkwardness
Instead, the infection remains active and can spread to other teeth. Therefore, it is essential to see an expert if you experience any of these indications.Currently that you have an idea of how it feels to have the condition, so you should have a look at how it looks.
What Causes Receding Gums And Gum Abscess?
Carries the most common reasons of tooth decay or abscess is cavity. When this cavity expands, it reaches the pulp cavity and exposed nerves. Once exposed, and causes ignited a mass toothache and abscess gums.
- Once the gum tissue dies, it is very easy for a swelling developed in the ligament gum and jaw below. But it is possible to solve irreversible pulpitis in the early stages.
- This condition can be caused by a combination of factors including:
- Fillings, crowns and other dental treatments is too close to the tissue cavity;
- A blow to a tooth blocks blood supply and nutrition to teeth to cause the death of the tissue and gum abscess;
- Trauma to the teeth due to clenching or grinding leads to progressive damage;
- Poor dental, such as lack of cleaning teeth regularly and thoroughly, hygiene is one of the most common causes of abscesses in the gums;
- Eat plenty of drinks and starchy or sweet. The particles of these foods may occur between the teeth to promote growth may cause receding gum line abscess bacteria.
How To Reverse Receding Gum Line And Abscess In The Gum
1 Maintaining Oral Hygiene: Good oral hygiene involves flossing your teeth after meals. This removes food particles that may form between the teeth. In addition to relieving pain, which also reduce the accumulation of the bacteria.
2 Avoid Very Hot Or Very Cold Foods: To relieve the pain associated with dental caries has reached the pulp cavity, avoiding foods and drinks as much as possible very hot or very cold. The tissue exposure baking temperature dangerous may cause severe pain. Also, avoid foods that are highly acidic and contain a lot of sugar is an essential tool for combating gum swelling step.
3 Taking Painkillers: It is advisable to take more counter medications for pain, as well as other drugs prescribed for the state to relieve pain. To relieve pain medication should be taken according to the prescription given by the doctor. Besides pain relief, but also reduce the inflammation associated with this condition. However, never put the relief of pain medication directly over the tooth or gums because they can burn the tissues that causes more pain.
4 Try Clove Oil: Which is used by dentists for many anesthetic and antiseptic properties, can be used to alleviate pain associated with a dental abscess. Just take a piece of cotton in the oil and wipe with a cloth to remove excess. You must use a pair of tweezers to hold the cotton in a toothache for about 10 seconds. However, be sure you do not swallow the oil.
5 Elevate your head while inflammation of nerves causes sleeping.
This pain can be severe and cause much discomfort. Elevate your head while sleeping or resting reduces the stress on the affected tooth minimize pain.
6 Gargling with salt water to relieve a toothache and reverse receding gum line, you should gargle with warm salt water on three or twice a day. Because Salt water has antibacterial properties which kill bacteria from the infected area.
Reverse Receding Gum Line Naturally
Regular massage your gum with Naturessmile gum balm gum massage activates blood flow and metabolism in the damaged tissues and stimulates the healing process. NS Gum Balm has natural herbs such as Oak, Silver Fir, Chamomile, Yarrow, Greater Celandine, and Nettle. All these ingredients work together to regrow the lost gum tissue. Nature’s Smile is world best natural treatment method for receding gums.